- 2019/2020 Financial Report
- 2020/2021 Financial Report
- The first accounts for UKOSF are for the period ending 31 May 2020 and show the initial income of £134 and a small operating profit of £66 after tax that will be reinvested into the sport when needed.
- Note there was a deferred income of £1,189. This is due to income such as membership being recognised as sales over the course of the membership year. Please also note that for a large part of 2020 keyworkers and those impacted by the pandemic were able to sign-up free of charge.
- The more recent accounts for the year ended 31 May 2021 show an increased turnover of £8,306. £3,070 of this income is in relation to the sale of wreck bags purchased and sold to members at no profit.
- The balance of the monies is in relation to your membership fees, income from training courses for our registered coaches, and the entry fees for the UKOSF Northern and Southern Time Trial Finals.
- Again there is deferred income of £2,669 relating to membership and coaching fees.
- Please note all 2020 members had their membership extended until the end of 2021.
- As of 31 May 2021 we had £4,348 in the bank ready for continued investment in the sport.
- If you have any questions relating to the financial accounts please message Alex Young (email@example.com).
Articles of Association